- Prolonged exposure of brass to air may lead to oxidation and discoloration. The color of oxidized brass will seem darker, making it look more vintage and low profile. If you want to slow down the oxidation, please clean your jewelry with a dry cloth and put it in a sealed bag after wearing it.
- To brighten tarnished brass, you can soak the brass part of the jewelry in lemon juice or in a 1:1 ratio of white vinegar and water for about 3-5 minutes, then thoroughly rinse in water to remove the traces of acidic solution.
- If the oxidation is severe, you can wipe the piece of jewelry with a soft cloth and a small amount of brass polish. If the product is made of brass and other materials, please carefully apply acidic solution or brass polish on the brass part only.
- Pearl is a fragile material that may be easily scratched on the surface. Therefore, please avoid rubbing pearl against any other accessories, and also avoid any contact of acid with your pearl. You may use light soapy water to clean the pearl (if necessary). Do not clean with toothpaste or silver polishing cloth.
- Electroplated karat gold accessories cannot be cleaned with silver polishing cloth. If necessary, please clean by lightly wiping with a wet cloth.