Charms can be traced back to the Neolithic Period when pieces of bone, shell, and wood were strung on leather into elaborate bracelets. Through the Bronze Age and Ancient Egypt, charms were used as amulets or talismans to ward off evil and bring good luck to the wearer. These charms were carved to look like animals or symbols and had important symbolic significance.
In the Victorian Era, people use gold charms as personal symbols, such as lockets containing portraits or locks of hair from loved ones. These charms were hung from bracelets, necklaces, and watch chains, and were the precursors to the charm bracelets we are most familiar with today. In ancient China, it was common to hang charms around the waist.
We still use charms in this way today, to tell the story of our lives. Whether you wear them to show off the places you’ve traveled, or to mark important occasions in your life, charms bring joy to everyone that wears them.
- Material: Sterling Silver, Freshwater Pearl, Jade, Shell, Agate and Angelite
- Length: 1.5 - 2 cm
- Listing is for one charm
- The color, luster, shape, texture, and size of natural materials cannot be precisely the same as in the demonstration photos. The uncertainty is the beauty of raw materials. By placing an order, you agree to accept their unique looks!
- Discount: Buy 3 charms get 1 free. Choose 4 charms, a discounted price will be automatically applied to your shopping cart.
- Charms 瓖 系列 -
- 尺寸：長約1.5 - 2 公分
- 組合優惠: 瓖買3送1。請選擇4只瓖，購物車將自動更新價格
All Wild Treasure gold plated jewelry is 100% brass or sterling silver with sterling silver ear posts beneath the real 18K gold plate. We use a much thicker gold plate than the industry standard, and once the pieces are plated, a protective finish is added to prolong the life of the gold plate. There is no nickel in any of our materials. Our gold-plated jewelry should hold its plating for years if the wearer takes proper care of the piece.
- To prolong the life of your gold-plated pieces, we recommend removing your jewelry when doing the following:
- swimming (chlorine and salt can affect plating over time)
- showering or washing your hands
- applying lotions, oils, perfumes, etc.
- cleaning, especially with harsh chemicals such as alcohol
- exercising, sweating heavily
- Do not wipe with a jewelry polishing cloth.
- Use an air-tight package to store your gold-plated jewelry.
所有 Wild Treasure 鍍金首飾均使用實心黃銅或925純銀製作主體、925純銀製作耳針，包覆上比一般行業標準更厚的真18K金鍍金層，並添加保護層以延長鍍金層的壽命。 所有素材皆不含鎳。 如妥善照顧，鍍金首飾將能保色多年。
Every item is made to order. Sterling silver jewelry requires 7-10 working days (excluding holidays), and 18K gold-plated jewelry requires at least 15 working days. Thank you for your patience. After placing the order, an estimated shipping date notification will be sent to your registered email within 1-2 working days.
However, you're always welcome to contact us to check the stock status if needed. firstname.lastname@example.org
所有首飾皆為接單訂製。純銀首飾製作時間約為 7-10 個工作日(不含假日)，電鍍18K金首飾至少需要15個工作日。請您耐心等候，非常感謝您的體諒! 完成下單後，將於1-2個工作日內，發送預估出貨日期通知至您註冊的電子信箱，煩請至信箱查看。